Is a black and blue mark on anus be due to a broken blood vessel?

I have a small black and blue XXXXXXX on my anus. It gives me a tearing pain if i sit to long and use the bathroom. It also hurts more when i tighten my sphinctor. It looks like broken blood vessels What is this?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 3 hours later

Thank you for the query,
XXXXXXX ,since the lesion looks blue to black in color,it seems to be a Hemangioma,which is getting secondarily infected to cause pain .Since I've not seen the lesion that would be my first diagnosis.Secondly i would say it would be a Melanocytic nevi getting infected .There is a possibility of piles if you are suffering from constipation.The best doctor for all this would be a surgeon who can diagnose and treat it .Even a dermatologist can diagnose it and guide you accordingly.
If possible ,you can even send me a picture of the lesion ,so that we can give a more clear picture .You can send it to me at YYYY@YYYY .Kindly mention "ATTN Dr.Bharat Chawda" as the subject.Also please reply to my answer saying that you have send a picture of the lesion.I would also like to know the texture of the skin above the lesion (smooth or bulbous).

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries".