Is a TLC level of 27.69 fatal for the fetus during pregnancy?

OBGYN
Question

Hi Doctor,
I am in 8th week of pregnancy, after IVF. I already had 3 miscarriages before. I am on Filgrastim inj (10 units of insulin syringe), dexona, duphaston, Estrabet 2mg (2tabs, thrice a day). My doctor got some blood test done yesterday.. My TLC came 21.69 thou/mm3.... so my doctor told me to get s repeat test today... today my TLC count came as 27.69 thou/mm3...
Please tell me that is this increased level fatal for my baby. I am really worried for my baby.
I would really appreciate if you revert as soon as possible.

Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Soumya 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dont worry

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

TLC at this level is not going to harm baby.

Baby takes only the nutrients it needs. TLC count is nt going to affect baby.

I see no reason to worry.

Let me know if you need anymore help.