Is "Tyronorm" for subclinical hypothyrodism safe in pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: START THYRONORM, GET OGTT DONE. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. In a patient with subclinical hypothyroidism, it is very essential to start Thyronorm as prescribed. Untreated hypothyroidism can have lots of side effects on the baby and the mother. So please take the medication as advised. Also, just based on one reading of fasting glucose during pregnancy, it is not necessary to start treatment. NEVER self medicate her by yourself without a doctor's prescription. Please get OGTT done - Oral Glucose Tolerance Test. That will confirm if she is diabetic or not. Next, even if diabetes is confirmed, she first has to start with Diet Modification as per guidance of a Dietician, and next go for medications. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: Is "Tyronorm" for subclinical hypothyrodism safe in pregnancy? 24 hours later
Thank you very much doctor
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: ALL THE BEST. Detailed Answer: All the best for your upcoming parenthood ! Please feel free to contact me directly at - WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Is "Tyronorm" for subclinical hypothyrodism safe in pregnancy? 40 hours later
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus christ Tubal ligation is a method which is having lot of side effects. This is directly oppose to God's Purpose which is in the Bible. Satan use this silent killer weapon to destroy the whole world. Kindly give awareness to your patients. Please see further information from Dr XXXXXXX Jeyavarthini "Global threats titanic wrecks" in google search.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Please refrain from comments or questions related to the thread under discussion.
People also viewed
- Purple marking between eyebrows
- Do i have an eptopic pregnancy
- Pulmonary embolism nose bleed
- Journey during pregnancy is safe
- Lymphodenopathy is advisable for what kind of problems
- Psoriasis and mirena
- Products that fill shallow deep scars
- Signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalance in pregnancy
- Is flomist safe during pregnancy
- Occular herpes and visine
- Is histac mps safe in pregnancy
- Is tyronorm for subclinical hypothyrodism safe in pregnancy
- What is cephalic -longitudinal lie
- Glaucoma test safe pregnancy
- Does pregnancy have symptoms of feeling sick and nausea