Is Serequel intake with Ambien safe for insomnia treatment?
User rating for this question
I hanve insomniaand cannot sleep. Recently a doctor recomemded a low dosage of serequel(100 MG) and 10 mg of ambien. It worked great, I went to sleep quickly and sleep solid for 6-8 hours. Is this combination safe?
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes it is safe Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Ambien and quetiapine 100mg twken together are safe and there is nothing to worry about the combination. However I feel there is no requirement to take both of them. If you are getting good sleep by ambien then there is no use to take quetiapine. Quetiapine can always be added if ambien is not effective. Moreover the dose of quetiapine for insmnia ranges around 50mg and 100mg may not be required. You may discuss these issues with your psychiatrist but as such the combination is safe tk be taken. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
People also viewed
- Is serequel intake with ambien safe for insomnia treatment
- Tb pcr detected in endometrium
- Chronic insomnia treatment
- Severe insomnia treatment
- Zantac anxiety side effects
- Scleroderma, insomnia treatment
- Mucinex side effects anxiety
- Detecting teenage heart issues
- How to detect hole in heart
- Is combination of seroquel and ambien effective in insomnia treatment
- Does fnac detect hiv
- Types of antimicrobial drugs
- Can stool test detect std
- Is veramyst an antihistamine
- Periactin appetite stimulant dosing