Is STD possible after having protected sex?

I had protected oral sex, brief vaginal sex and then oral sex again with an escort (first and last time ever, was at a low point) I didn't ejaculate until after the last oral when she give me a "handjob" with the condom still on and the condom never ripped or tore. Chances of STD's?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: No chance of STD Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Since you were protected with a condom and the fact that it did not tear open during oral and vaginal sex you are unlikely to get and STD. I am happy you used protection. I hope I was of help, If you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards