Is PHGH supplement safe to take?
User rating for this question
is PHGH safe to take? It contains L-Arginine, tribulus terrestrs extract, tonkat XXXXXXX 00 extract, L-carnitine, DHEA, catuba bark, horry goat weed, gingko extract, black pepper extract s naturade Vitali-T-Aid safe its to increase Testosterone and increase Libido it contents are Testofen 600mg, saw palmetto berry powder, astragalus root powder, phystosterol (405 beta sitosterol), asian ginseng, Tribulus fruit extract, L-Arginine
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Vitamins
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Explained below Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Both supplements are not FDA approved. Both come under dietary supplement. Long term study of both supplement are not available. Both supplement content some natural and some chemical supplement. There will be some side effects of artificial ingredients. As you are cardiac patient with stent, you should not take any supplement without doctor’s consultation. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of hypermelanosis
- Medical causes of anger
- Is phgh supplement safe to take
- Are amino acid supplements safe to take
- Is it safe to take electrol as energy supplement
- Symptoms of emphysematous lung disease
- Swollen ankles high blood pressure
- Is vyvanse safe to take with muscle supplements?
- Auralgan anesthetic ear drops
- Angiogram procedure of the neck
- Symptoms of jugular ganglions
- Is zoloft safe to take with workout supplements?
- Symptoms of acute pleuritis
- Symptoms of dermal melanocytic nevi
- What is urticaria and angioedema