Is PCV vaccine safe for infants?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for writing to us. Schedule of pcv is: -6weeks to 6months of age 3doses are to be give 4weeks apart. 7months to 11months- 2doses 4weeks apart. Regarding price Synflorix will cost you 2000per dose. Hope this helps,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing you and your family good health. God bless..
Follow-up: Is PCV vaccine safe for infants? 10 minutes later
Hello Dr. thank you for the answer. However I am still not clear whether I can start the vaccination now as my kid is already 5 months old? If yes, what will be the schedule?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Yes of course you can start vaccination. Schedule will be 3vaccines at interval of 4weeks. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Take care..
People also viewed
- Infant given vaccinations for rotavirus and pcv are these safe
- Clarithromycin 250mg 3 years old
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine pcv
- 240 beta level pregnancy
- Taxim 250 injection for baby
- Is pcv vaccine safe for infants
- For what treatment vertin 24 given
- Loestrin 24 and kidney stones
- Fepanil 250 syrup helps in what disease
- Use of azibact 250
- Azithral 250 for cold and cough
- Is painless vaccination safe for an infant
- What is pcv 13 vaccine
- Lubowel 24 mg sun pharma
- Hiv 24 weeks is 6 month