Is PCV vaccine safe for infants?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for writing to us. Schedule of pcv is: -6weeks to 6months of age 3doses are to be give 4weeks apart. 7months to 11months- 2doses 4weeks apart. Regarding price Synflorix will cost you 2000per dose. Hope this helps,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing you and your family good health. God bless..
Follow-up: Is PCV vaccine safe for infants? 10 minutes later
Hello Dr. thank you for the answer. However I am still not clear whether I can start the vaccination now as my kid is already 5 months old? If yes, what will be the schedule?
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Yes of course you can start vaccination. Schedule will be 3vaccines at interval of 4weeks. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Take care..
People also viewed
- Does doxycycline help treat boils
- Infant given vaccinations for rotavirus and pcv are these safe
- Depo provera and boils
- Azithromycin pediatric suspension
- Painful boil near clitoris
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine pcv
- Effect of eating boiled foods
- Newborn has boil in ear
- Is pcv vaccine safe for infants
- Salbutamol iv dose
- Why take lecithin
- Neonatal gentamicin dose
- Antihistamine for baby
- Is painless vaccination safe for an infant
- What is pcv 13 vaccine