Is Oral sex safe?
User rating for this question
Oral sexis safe?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: As long as it is protected... Detailed Answer: Hi, Any form of sexual intercourse if safe as long as it is protected. Unprotected oral sex or for that matter any sexual activity is not safe if it is with an unknown partner without protection (condom). If you wish to stay safe with oral sex, use condom. Hope it is clear. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards
Follow-up: Is Oral sex safe? 1 minute later
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: Implies use of condom... Detailed Answer: Protected sexual activity involves: 1. Practising with a known partner - one who's infective status is known. 2. If it is an unknown partner, use of condom is compulsory. Hope it is clear. Regards
People also viewed
- Stomach aortic aneursym and diareaha
- Marijuana and aortic aneurism
- Is it safe to perform oral sex while breastfeeding
- Antipsychotics and atrial septum aneurysm
- Gardnerella oral sex
- Simvastatin erection problem
- Is oral sex safe
- Is hastaprayogam good for health?
- What is harm from hastmaithun
- Does habitual masturbation have any side effects
- Medical marijuana and local anesthia
- Mastarbute is good for health?
- Is it safe to swallow vaginal fluid during oral sex
- Local anesthetic oils for penile
- Is oral sex advisable