Is Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol safe after a triple bypass surgery?

Jul 2016

I m diabetic and after triple bypas operation.I waney know about Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol is safety to use in my condition
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No major side effects with OmegaQ plus and Resvera Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been operated for triple bypass surgery and have been taking Omega Q plus and Resveratrol . I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Are you taking any other medications for your cardiac problem ? if so please post the names of those medications to make precise comments . Omega Q plus is a multivitamin supplement has interaction with few drugs but no major side effect like gastric discomfort in few patients . Resveratrol is an anti oxidant agent and does not have any side effects .. You can safely these medication . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.