Is M P forte effective in avoiding pregnancy?

Hello my wife is pregnant as we have done pregnancy test via urinal Method and its positive and we r trying to use m.p.forte tablet please guide how to use it after lunch or fasting and in how many days she will get her period we need to aboid this pregnancy
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: M P forte is not approved for MTP Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I understand your concern for your wife and your unwillingness for this pregnancy. Let me tell you that MP forte is a kind of herbal medicine. It is not medically approved for Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP). In allopathy, we use Mifeprestone and Misoprostol tablets to conduct MTP routinely. I do not think your wife can benefit from this drug. Please consult her gynecologist and get the right medicines prescribed. I would be happy to help you if you have more queries. Regards,