Is Hypoparathyroidism with low body temprature a life threatning condition?
User rating for this question
my significant other has been diagnosed with hypoparathyroidism and has been running a low temp of 95 deg. Is this life threatening?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Restore the balance quickly. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, hypo parathyroidism is more common to cause gypocalcemia rather than hypothermia. still if there is low temp try to check thyroid as well. restore calcium and thyroid balance quickly. supplement vitamin D and keep her warm with room heaters or blankets meanwhile. Regards!
People also viewed
- Hypoparathyroid insomnia
- Does goiter causes problem in breathing and suffocation
- Hypoparathyroidism and citalopram
- Bump on areola twinges in left breast
- Can garcinia cambogia medicine for weight loss affect thyroid
- Is there any alternative other than surgery for thyroid
- Is hypoparathyroidism with low body temprature a life threatning condition
- How to control tsh levels of 909 to plan pregnancy
- Can an under active thyroid cause chronic bv
- Areola lump night sweats
- Can fucidin be applied in the vagina
- Treatment hypoparathyroidism
- Applying mustard oil on glans
- Angelman hypoparathyroidism
- Can i apply soframycin on glans of penis