Is Hypoparathyroidism with low body temprature a life threatning condition?
User rating for this question
my significant other has been diagnosed with hypoparathyroidism and has been running a low temp of 95 deg. Is this life threatening?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Restore the balance quickly. Detailed Answer: Dear sir, hypo parathyroidism is more common to cause gypocalcemia rather than hypothermia. still if there is low temp try to check thyroid as well. restore calcium and thyroid balance quickly. supplement vitamin D and keep her warm with room heaters or blankets meanwhile. Regards!
People also viewed
- Hypoparathyroid insomnia
- Bumps with clear liquid face itch
- Is my thyroid reports normal
- Hypoparathyroidism and citalopram
- Bumps with clear liquid on face
- Is hypoparathyroidism with low body temprature a life threatning condition
- Thyroid and arthritislack of mental stability
- Treatment hypoparathyroidism
- Clear gluid bump on gums
- Angelman hypoparathyroidism
- Amenorrhea safe to take cycloreg for period regulation
- Should i take medicine for thyroid problem lifelong
- Is there any change in dosage required for thyronorm
- Bumps in a circular patch
- Tiny clear bumps on gum