Is "Hemclear" safe for internal hemerriods treatment?

is the product Hem clear safe fo rmr to take fo rmy internal hemerriods. I take atenolol,Flomax. kolonpin and Nplate for ITP
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hemclear is Safe and no interaction Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX Hemclear is a totally safe ayurvedic preparation used for management of internal Hemorrhoids. It has no interaction with the medication you are currently taking. Apart from taking this I would also recommend the following which I recommend to all my patients and does help 1. Water intake: Ensuring water intake of 2 to 3 liter a day is proved to be very beneficial as it prevents constipation and precipitating bleeding from Hemorrhoids 2. Ensure high fiber diet: It definitely helps in reducing the size of Hemorrhoids and also prevents bleeding by maintaining soft consistency of stools. . In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD