Is Flohale or is Seroflo a better option for simple ashtma treatment?

My daughter now 5 yr 5mnts has asthma. A doctor, specialist in respiratory difficulties prescribed inhaler Seroflo 50. But a paediatrician changed it to inhaler Flohale 125 saying that the previous one was for second stage asthma and that my daughter has milder asthma. Recently we consulted the previous doctor and she prescribed inhaler Seroflo 50 again saying that her asthma is well controlled/less severe and that seroflo 50 would suffice instead of the stronger inhaler Flohale 125. Now I am confused since the two doctors have opposite claims about the inhalers. We have been using Flohale 125 for the past 4 months and its been 2 days since we changed it to serflo 50. Which one of the inhalers would suit for a less severe asthma?
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Serflo 50 is milder out of the two Detailed Answer: Hello sir/ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Out of the two mentioned inhalers: 1. Flohale 125 is indicated for the use of mild-severe asthma and is not used for treating acute bronchospasm 2. Seroflo 50 is used for treating simple asthma, and can be used to treat acute bronchospasm as well So, in my opinion Seroflo 50 is the milder one out of the two. I hope this information helps you ma'am/sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.