Is Fioricet prescription available online?

Question
Hi y name is XXXXXXX I WAS UNDERING IF THERE IS AN ONLINE DR. THAT I CAN PAY A CONSULT FEE TOO AND IF THEY DEEM NESSEARRY TO PRISCRIBE THE DRUG NAME FIORICET TO A PHARMACY THAT CAN DELIVER TO THE STAET OF FLORIDA. HERE THIS SO CALLED OBOMACARE IS NOW COSTING ME MORE THAEN WHAT IS USED TO JUST A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. iT IS THE ONLY DRUG THAT EVEN HELPS AT ALL MY SEVERE MIGRANGS. IF I TAKE IT EARLY ENOUTH? THANK YOU
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prasad 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Online prescription is not valid... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX I understand your concern and the difficulty you currently face. But prescription from an online doctor is not valid at any pharmacy stores. Hence I don't think there is a doctor on this forum or any other e-health platform who will write a prescription to this pharmacy. You can write back to customer support for further assistance. I wish that you find a doctor to write this prescription. Take care and Good health!!