Is Extreme Barr Virus curable in children?
User rating for this question
my 10yrs old nephew is suffering from Extreme Barr Viruss and is admited to sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital. They are not able to tell anything clear. Please let me know is this disease curable
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 2 days later
Brief Answer: Curable Detailed Answer: Hi Do not worry. Thanks for writing to health care magic. Ebstein Barr virus infection is definitely curable. It's self limiting and disease settles within few days to a week . Sometimes it does get severe and can cause pneumonia sepsis etc. But with proper treatment and round the clock monitoring, I think your nephew is in safe hands. Wishing speedy recovery. Regards Dr Arun
People also viewed
- Is confusion a side effect of ropinirole?
- Home remedy for dizziness and vomit and loose motion
- Is passing gas a side effect of stribild?
- Is dark urine a side effect of sulfatrim?
- Why doctor give ofloxacin
- Toddler distended stomach
- Distention of tummy in infants
- Is nightmares a side effect of temazepam?
- Ebstein barr virus
- Toddler distended hollow stomach
- Is convulsions a side effect of regimex?
- Epstein barr virus diverticu
- Is extreme barr virus curable in children
- Epstein barr virus
- Ivf and epstein barr virus