Is Etody or is Lorsaid better for treatment of inflammation in heel?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
What is a better drug ...etody 90 or lorsaid 8 for inflammation in heel
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 3 hours later
Brief Answer: I prefer lorsaid 8 . Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Etody contain etoricoxib and lorsaid contains lornoxicam . Both are nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug(NSAID) and both are effective for control of inflammation in heel. I prefer lorsaid 8 to my patient for inflammation in heel. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care
Follow-up: Is Etody or is Lorsaid better for treatment of inflammation in heel? 2 days later
what about pirox dt 20 mg sir
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Same class group of drug as lornoxicam Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Pirox dt contains piroxicam. It is the same class group of drug as lornoxicam(lorsaid). Lornoxicam is a new oxicam derivative related to piroxicam.