Is Deviry advisable for emergency contraception?
User rating for this question
we are having unsafe sex on 13 days then is that deviry 10mg is useful to prevent the pregnancy.
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No. Take OTC Emergency contraceptive pills . Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. No. It will not be helpful in Emergency contraception. It is better to Over the counter Emergency contraception pills like ipill, unwanted 69, Preventol. This should be taken as soon as possible. At least within 72 hours of intercourse to avoid pregnancy. Better use barrier contraceptive methods like condoms. Because repeated use of hormonal emergency contraceptives may harm her hormone profile and her menstrual cycle. It also helps in protection from sexually transmitted diseases. Her next period may come sooner or later than expected, however most women get their period within 7 days of expected date. Her period may also be heavier or lighter than normal. If she do not get her period within 3 weeks or if she think she could be pregnant, get a pregnancy test done. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Swollen palate sinus infection
- Ways infection can spread
- Soft palate pain infection
- Pelvic infections in women
- How to check copper t
- Is deviry advisable for emergency contraception
- Chemical contents in ipill
- Pregnant changing from microgynon to levlen
- Mirena removal and hair texture change
- Is deviry a contraceptive pill
- Tab deviry is contraceptive pill
- Chest rash from contraceptive pill
- Hypercalcemia and renal insufficiency
- Is deviry a contraceptive?
- How to use deviry as contraceptive