Is Cymbalta a good medicine for depression?

Is Cymbalta a good medicine for depression? Along with Cymbalta, I take Gabapentin, Doxepin, hydrochlorothiazide, pravastatin, Klonopin, Vitamin D and Tramadol for back pain
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: cymbalta is a god antidepressant Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Yes, Cymbalta is a good medicine for depression especially in a case like you. You have pains and depression and Cymbalta can be effective in both by increasing the amount of serotonin by at least 70-80% and norepinephrine in equal amount in the neuronal synapses. I think Cymbalta and Doxepine both are not needed so Doxepine can be tapered off, after consulting your doctor. Hope this is helpful. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA Hope this helps.