Is Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate generic medication?

Question
YES, PLEASE, MY DOCTOR WROTE A SCRIPT FOR HYDROCODON-ACETAMINOPHN10-325 TAKE ONE TABLET BY MOUTH 4 TIMES A DAY NOW IS THIS MEDICATION THAT IS OBLONG WHITE INSCRIBED IP 110 ON ONE SIDE WHICH ONE OF THESE LORTAB,NORCO, OR VICODIN I JUST HAD SHOULDER SUURGERY AND GOING THRU REHAB HE KNOW THAT VICIDIN UPSETS MY STOMACH AND I CANNOT TAKE I ASKED HIM TO GIVE ME NORCO SINCE THIS MEDICATION DEALS WITH THE PAIN AND ALLOWS ME TO TOLERATE THE PHYSICAL THERAPY IS THIS MED NORCO AND IS IT GENERIC I DO NOT SEE MANUFACTURER ON THE PILL I HOPE I EXPLAINED THAT CORRECTLY
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. Pill inscribed IP 110 is identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 10 mg. Answers: It is not among Lortab, Norco or Vicodin. It is not Norco. Yes, its a generic and is manufactured by Amneal Pharmaceuticals. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.