Is 196mcg of potassium safe to be taken with Olmetec?

Thank you. I am taking 20mg Olmetec per day. I wish to take a Garcinia Cambogia product with 75mg of potassium included in the daily dosage.. The multi vitamin pill I take dailly has potassium iodide 196mcg. Is this amount of potassium safe to take with the Olmetec? XXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 3 hours later
Brief Answer: not safe Detailed Answer: hi I am Dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries today yes, Olmetec can cause increase potassium level and you are already on high potassium You need to discuss with your doctor to change your medicine or do frequent serum potassium test to rule out any problem hope this will help regards