Is 196mcg of potassium safe to be taken with Olmetec?
User rating for this question
Thank you. I am taking 20mg Olmetec per day. I wish to take a Garcinia Cambogia product with 75mg of potassium included in the daily dosage.. The multi vitamin pill I take dailly has potassium iodide 196mcg. Is this amount of potassium safe to take with the Olmetec? XXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 3 hours later
Brief Answer: not safe Detailed Answer: hi I am Dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries today yes, Olmetec can cause increase potassium level and you are already on high potassium You need to discuss with your doctor to change your medicine or do frequent serum potassium test to rule out any problem hope this will help regards
People also viewed
- Vyvanse calcium carbonate
- Is flushed, dry skin a side effect of protonix?
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of solodyn?
- Discectomy vitamin c
- Is it safe to take losartan potassium and viagra
- Rosuvastatin calcium difference storvas
- Will taking oxyelite pro cause c diff
- Is constipation a side effect of prozac weekly?
- Potassium safe dosage
- Losartan potassium and nebister taken
- Can losartan potassium be taken with viagra
- Cabbage cauliflower and eltroxin
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of rosuvastatin?
- On potassium citrate is it safe to take
- What are the side effects of ovidrel injection?