Irritation and redness in eyes. Use contact lenses for weak eyesight. Suggest some eye drop

Ophthalmologist
Question
I have a problem of redness and little irritaion in my eyes. I am using contact lenses from past four years due to week eyesight. I have this problem sinse bigning but these days it is creating lot of roblem.

Pls suggest any eye drop or any other solution to get rid of this.
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXX

You are probably suffering from contact lens allergy which has got aggravated due to this summer season. You can use refresh tears eye drops 4 times per day while wearing your lenses. Also if your lens has become old it is time to replace it.
Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah

Follow-up: Irritation and redness in eyes. Use contact lenses for weak eyesight. Suggest some eye drop 19 minutes later
Thanks Mr. Shah, but I have replaced my lenses last month only. Pls again confirm me the name of eye trop - Is it 'refresh tears eye drop'.

I have one dought whether the quaterly/one day disposable lenses are better than 1 year disposable contact lense, specially in condition of my eye problem.

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXX

Thanks for writing back.
It is Refresh tears eye drops.

Quarterly disposable are better.
Daily disposable lenses will be more expensive but are the best.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah

Follow-up: Irritation and redness in eyes. Use contact lenses for weak eyesight. Suggest some eye drop 16 hours later
Thanks a lot Doctor

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 3 hours later
You are welcome.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah