Irregular periods, weight gain and bloated stomach. What could be this?

Sep 2013

hello sir i am getting irregular periods since 2 months havent got it. i am 25 years old girl unmarried but have physical relations wid my fiance but we use precautions. i am having sudden weight gain and swollen stomach and gained weingt 5 kg in 20 days all of a sudden.i need ur help and i am a thyroid a thyroid patient.what could be thereason for sudden irregular periods and weight gain taken ayurvedic medecine for menses to come but everything i useless
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Irregular menstruation. Detailed Answer: Hello, XXXX. Based on your description, the possible causes of your symptoms include: Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD ) 2 Fibroid in uterus 3 Hormonal imbalance 4. Uncontrolled hypothyroidism. In my opinion consult a gynecologist and get his opinion regarding PCOD. You will need a battery of hormone tests and ultrasound scan to confirm the condition Hope I have answered your question. If further any question I will reply. Good luck, Dr. HET