Irregular periods, tubes removed through surgery. Vaginal fluid mixed with blood, big clots in blood. Causes for symptoms?

whats wronglately ive been having my periods twice in one month(why) i just came off a week ago ive gotten my tubes remove so im not pregnant yesterday out off no where fluids ran down my leg as if my water broke since then ive been changing pad after pad an cramping but the fluid is mix with a litter blood its pinkish now but at first it was clear with just big clots passing threw off an on what's happen i wonder did some thing rupture please help
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 6 hours later

You have mentioned that you have got your tubes removed one week ago.

Was it a tubal pregnancy ?

Did you remove both tubes simultaneously ?

I would like to know your age as well your obstetric history.

Regarding irregular periods there can be several causes , dysfunctional uterine bleeding due to hormonal disturbances is one of the commonest cause.

Since you have been operated recently you must be having all reports including ultrasound and operation notes.

I will be happy if you attach them along with.

Without proper diagnosis it is very difficult to suggest any medicine.

Awaiting your response.

Best wishes