Irregular periods, tender breasts and lightheadedness. Slightly positive pregnancy test. What does this indicate?
User rating for this question
My period has become irregular over last couple months even had a day when discharge was all brown nasty blood. I've also been cramping a lot breasts are tender at times I've been queasy and light headed and now I'm feeling warm Just like a constant heat on my face. I took 2 pregnancy tests first was negative second appeared to have a barely there positive. I need to know what's going on with me.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please get a blood test for pregnancy. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. If you have had regular 28-30 day cycles previously and are experiencing irregularity in the recent period, it is a matter of concern. A HPT can read positive 3-7 days after a missed period with a fresh early morning sample. A slightly positive pregnancy test calls for either a repetition or measurement of serum beta-hCG titres, which provide a better confirmation owing to its sensitivity and specificity. Your symptoms are suggestive of hormonal changes; they could be pre-menstrual or due to early pregnancy. Please see a gynecologist for a proper evaluation and further suggestions. Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help. regards. Shanti.V.
People also viewed
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Procare pregnancy test irregular period
- Benefits of copper and zinc
- Home pregnancy test irregular period
- What happened when stop using postinor 2
- Iv to po hydro cortisone
- Is amoxicillin good for mrsa
- What happens when ur period stops
- Hard lumpy scar tissue inside vagina
- Abnormally high gallbladder ejection fraction
- Irregular periods negative pregnancy test
- Irregular periods spotting pregnancy test positive
- When does leukorrhea happen in pregnancy
- Vagina hard tissue issue
- Pine bark extract side effects