Irregular periods and abortions. Done hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Endometrial TB and cornial blocks found. Treatment?

hi doctor,im 29 yrs old and gt missed abortions twice ,done hysteroscopy and laproscopy found rt and lt coronial blocks and endometerial tb ,taken medication for that ,after that my periods became it common?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
After proper treatment for endometrial tuberculosis, the irregularity of periods can be persistent due to endometrial fibrosis and scarring. Hormonal disturbances are also a likely cause.
It would be best if you consult your Doctor at this stage to rule out possible hormone imbalance and get the appropriate therapy after thorough evaluation including possible ultrasound scan to see the status of the inner lining of the uterus as well.
Consulting an infertility specialist will be of help.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Irregular periods and abortions. Done hysteroscopy and laparoscopy. Endometrial TB and cornial blocks found. Treatment? 2 hours later
doctor,can i know about the chances of concieving?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
If your cycles become regular and hormonal imbalances are taken care of, then you do have good chances of conceiving and having successful pregnancies. Please do not worry.
You need the right treatment under the guidance of an expert infertility specialist.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.