Irregular periods. Should I take pause tablet or regesterone?
User rating for this question
i am married since 5 yrs.no kids yet...i had take precautions.... ISsue : I get periods inregular manner. but since last year nov had heavy flow i had visited doctor, had Pause medicine to get it under control, since then i had normal peroids . this aug.. since aug. i had less bleeding.. Sep i did not get my periods..on oct 18th i periods started, did not finish till 25th.. i started taking regestone... 1 in a day.. 2 days it was under control.. Last nite, while i was working..i had stomach pain. and mid nite bleeding started again....can u tell me shouldi take pause tablet or regestone.. to get it under control. i need travel next 3 days... ?????
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: Better to take both with your doctor's advice Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your description, I am thinking that you started taking regesterone pills after ruling out the pregnancy only. The irregularity in your periods could be due to hormonal imbalance. The possible causes for your present bleeding are : - Insufficient dosage of regesterone to control your hormonal imbalance. - Altering the time of intake of regesterone pill or missing the pill. -Structural causes like uterine fibroids, endometrial abnormalities etc. So, with your doctor's advice you can take both pause tablet and regesterone tablet. Pause tablet helps in controlling the bleeding. Regesterone helps in controlling and preventing the bleeding. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Early onset menstruation hereditary
- Next choice 30 hours
- Microgynon 30 and cysts
- Levonelle period two weeks early
- Congestive heart failure under 30 years old
- Postinor2 in early miscarriage
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- Names tablets for irregular periods
- Tridot hiv test 30 days
- Are sandoz regesterone tablets appropriate solution for irregular period
- Hearing heartbeat in ear with menstruation
- Regestrone tablets for irregular periods
- Irregular periods should i take pause tablet or regesterone
- Early miscarriage tailbone left side
- Is a 30 day cycle normal