Irregular period, intercourse, reddish pink discharge, white discharge, abdominal cramp, implantation bleeding. Pregnant?

My bf and I had sex on XXXXXXX 12, 2011. I've noticed my period has become irregular as I age. I just turn 30 this year. My last period started on May 16th and prior was on April 22nd. My period started on the XXXXXXX 16, 2011 late in the morning the flow start wasn't heavy like it usually does but it was a medium flow and ended Saturday morning the 18th with light reddish brown flow. Then early Monday morning I notice a light reddish pink water like discharge with abdominal cramp. Then once again in the evening but pink. As of today I have white to clear water like discharge with no smell. My period even though irregular usually last 3-4 days. My question is it possible that it's implantation bleeding 2 days after my 2 day period ended? My bbt did drop to 98.1 the day before my period was to start but on Monday it was 98.8 and this morning it was 98.6. Another note the 12th was the only time we had intercourse.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 53 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Irregular bleeding is indicative of hormonal imbalance and can signify any underlying uterine or ovarian disorder as cervicitis,fibroids,PID etc.Implantation bleeding earliest can occur after a week of conception so it does not seem to be that and also it is rare to conceive just few days before the expected period date.

Consider doing a Urine HPT done to rule out pregnancy.For the cause of irregular periods a complete pelvic examination along with investigations as USG scan and Hormonal work up would be required so that the exact cause can be ruled out.Kindly visit your Healthcare Provider for detailed evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.