Irregular pain in stomach, sore throat and blood in stool. Feeling weak and sleepy. What to do?

Jan 2013

im in the middle of nowhere with my queries and condidtion.
It all has started around 6 months ago with a pain in the area underneath my right jaw (deep under the teeth). I do not even know if its related to my current problems. Back in the day I got some antybiotics from my family doctor plus the ultra-sound examination of my neck. The pain did not went away completely and I have it until today. In the mean time I started to have irregulars pains in my belly (different locations). Ended up haiving ultra sound, TAC Scan and Colonoscopy - all with good results. Every doctor I went to, said: Im young (32 years) so it has to be stress...
I keep getting more sympthomps and Im getting weaker and weaker and everybody is ignoring the issue :(

- Since 3 months I have a sore throat (constantlu), since 2 months I have a facial pain of the bones of my face (jaw, sinusitis, skull, back of my skull, eyes, ears) - I went to Otolariginologist (TAC Scan of the thoroat and sinisitis with contrast, and X XXXXXXX of my skull) all with no bad results. He could not find anything...and I still have the pain

- For one month I have a pain in my wrists (joints) and legs (mostly feet) I also have parestesias in this areas (sometimes also on my face)
I went to the neurologist - he checked me out and said Im fine (I will get na MRI scan this weak of the brain, without contrast)

-For a week I cant do a proper stool and somethimes a get some blood in it, and white spots on top of it (I got Gastroscopy last weekend and everthing looks ok.

- I feel weak and sleepy all the time, have almost constant headake,`heavy eyes`, sometimes I have problems to read/uderstand a sentance (have to try couple of times), have also nightmares,
I also have big problems with concentration, my muscles and bones hurt. I sometimes feel a separate part of mine spine in pain (for couple of minutes).

- Additionally for about a month my tounge is a little bigger than usual and covered by white mucus, I have also afta on my palate (3 weeks and it does not go away).

I got the dedailed blood check, HIV checks, protoinogram, 24h urine check and doctors cant find anything....

Could that be some parasite or fungus attacking my body, if so how to diagonose it? I also afraid it might be some rare disease as amyloidosis. What should I do...?

If u are not the right doctor please pass it to other specialist. For couple of months I suffer, I have a depression because of that, and it only gets worst :( Dont know what to do :(

PS. Please find my proteinogram (blood and urine) attached.
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 18 hours later

You are suffering some sort of systemic infection as presence of multiple symptoms suggest whether it is infectious etiology or non infectious etiology.

Possibilities may be: Enteric fever, amyloidosis, acute bacterial gastroenteritis, and possibility of connective tissue disorder should also be kept in mind.

a) Presence of fever with abdominal pain (kindly mention the type of abdominal pain) with altered bowel habits and blood some sort of gastroenteritis.

b) In Enteric fever, patient may all described symptoms with diarrhea, blood in stool, muscle ache, loss of weight (as persisting with long time), tongue covered with white colour material, and if this infection persist and may also involve brain then patient may have psychosis with headache.

c) In amyloidosis, as it is a systemic infection with multiple symptoms, patient may have enlargement of tongue also.

d) Connective tissue disorders include whole system of body with multiple complaints.

You should also go for Rheumatoid arthritis evaluation as patient may have joints pain with fever, weight loss, backache, with multiple systemic manifestations.

Considering your symptoms, you should go for Rectal biopsy for amyloidosis, Widal test for enteric fever, antibiotic course for gastroenteritis, XXXXXXX and c-ANCA & p-ANCA, RA factor, Anti- CCP antibodies (very specific for rheumatoid arthritis).

You should also consult with physician

Put your query if you have.

Best regards,

Dr. Mayank Bhargava