Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection done. Cramps and sore breast feeling gone. Normal?

Infertility Specialist
Hi dr.
I am currently in 2ww after my first icsi, today is the 7th day post 5days transfer, all cramps and sore boobs feelings are gone, is it normal? Or I in fact failed already ?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 26 minutes later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Since it is just 7 days post ICSi, it is very early to comment on success or failure of the cycle.

2) The physical symptoms such as cramps and sore breasts are subjective and nothing to do with pregnancy symptoms or success of ICSI cycle.

3) Hence I suggest you to stay hopeful for positive out come till the day of beta hCG pregnancy test which might bring good news to you. There are good chances of conception.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.