Internal shaking, heavy head. Anxiety related?

Why do I feel XXXXXXX shaking inside my body and heavy/ fuzzy head? Is it anxiety related or could it be something else?
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 17 minutes later
Welcome to HCM!
If this is sudden will recommend you to get some investigations done to rule out any infections (common in viral fever or malaria). As it is common to have inside feeling of fatigue body aches and headaches and trembling. Will suggest you to kindly get your routine blood, urine and malaria tested. Is there any mental stress ongoing which could also bring about this concern. If you have any further queries will be a pleasure. You can get in touch directly as well ( . Thanks
Follow-up: Internal shaking, heavy head. Anxiety related? 9 hours later
All routine blood work has been done and came back as being normal. The XXXXXXX trembling is my main concern along with the heavy head feeling, also runnin low grade temp of 99- 99.4. What do you think? Could I have XXXXXXX anxiety/ mental stress and not feel it on the outside?
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 3 hours later
Thanks for your kind response. Yes, mental stress can cause instability in the functioning of your brain as well can even cause headaches or heaviness. Will suggest you to kindly visit your clinician so that a thorough examination of your mental and physical status can be assessed. If you have any clarifications will be a pleasure. Thanks