Intercourse with clothes on, oral sex, no orgasm or ejaculation. Pregnancy possible ?

Question
can a my girlfriend be preg with out intercourse we made out in bed i was fully clothed i played with her down there and all but i never even orgasmed even tho i was fully clothed
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
Hello.
You cannot make your girlfriend pregnant without having an intercourse even if both of you reach an orgasm. Since both of you were wearing full clothes so there are no chances of penetrating inside her.
To get pregnant, full penetration with discharge of sperms inside the vagina is needed. Sometimes during the foreplay, the secretions of penis which contain some sperms might get deposited in the vagina causing pregnancy without discharging inside.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.