Intercourse, wetness under the condom, pregnancy chance. Plan B pill?

I had sex with my girlfriend yesterday night (the day after her period) and I got all caught up in things and ejaculated very early and I didn't want to make her not cum so I kept going for an extra minute or two while becoming soft. I noticed a little bit of wetness at the base of my penis under the condom. It could be from her vaginal fluids or it could be from the condom leaking through the bottom. Is there any chance she could get pregnant form this? I would like to know asap because I want to know if I should get her the plan B pill or whatnot.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 21 minutes later

Normally immediately after periods chances of pregnancy is very less.

In a female monthly cycle the ovulation takes place in middle of cycle. It may be early or late by couple of days. Means at this time mid cycle the chances of pregnancy are maximum.

In your case as you had sex just after completion of cycle,the chances are almost nil.

At times when using condom and you loose erection there are all the chances of semen leaking out and entering female vagina.The wetness that you have felt could be leaking semen.

Now the things are clear to you,you can make informed decision. In case you want 100% mental peace you can opt for emergency pills.

I hope this answers your query,I will be available for follow up .

Follow-up: Intercourse, wetness under the condom, pregnancy chance. Plan B pill? 56 minutes later
Thank you very much. What would you say would be the chance of there being a pregnancy? Such as a one in whatever chance?
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 9 hours later

Thanks for writing back,

The chances of her getting pregnancy is practically nil.In case of her cycles being very regular and in preceding cycle no hormonal tablets are taken that can disturb ovulation.

During first phase of cycle there is no female egg,so there is no question of pregnancy.

In case of her calculation or your calculation of days of cycle is wrong then only an accidental pregnancy can happen.