Inserted copper t, taken birth control pill. When will periods start again?

i got copper t inserted and started taking 21 day pill on the first day of my periods this month so when will my periods start again?could you please tell me the details
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 minutes later
Welcome to Heathcare Magic Physician's Desk!
It appears as if you have taken the issue of family planning by heart.
Actually the two options you have chosen are highly efficacious alone themselves and are not recommended to be combined.
If you have got Copper-T inserted it would give you full protection from day one and there is no need for any addition of any pill now. Anyway your periods would start some where on days 24-30th. If you got Copper-T inserted on day one of menses then keep checking for the threads because the expulsion rate are high during this period.
And you should check the threads of copper-T at intervals to ensure it remains there to give you protection.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Inserted copper t, taken birth control pill. When will periods start again? 2 hours later
you have taken my question wrongly...I wanted to know an answer for

I have got copper t inserted couple on months back and took pill 21 for this month as i want my periods to come little bit early due to some function in when will i get my periods as i started taking pill 21 on day one of my menstruation cycle
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to heathcare Magic!
Your period will come two three days after completing the course of 21 pills;
So it is expected to come on 24th day onwards but you can not be sharp on a particular date, like usual periods it can fluctuate a day or two on either side.
I hope that answers you query.
Wish you a great health!