Inner side of left side is swollen. Having headache and feeling sick. Suggest medical cure for this?

I have a swollen inner.side eye. It has been ther for.two days it hurts bad and is giving me a headach and I.feel.sick
Posted Wed, 13 Nov 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Inflammatory swelling of the gland of eyelid

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Iam Dr. Dadapeer and I answer health problems related to eye.

It seems from the history that you are having swelling of one of the gland of the eye lids because of inflammation. One of the common inflammatory swellings of the eye lid is hordeolum.

The treatment of the condition is by analgesic drugs and antibiotic eye drops. Hot compression applied locally to the swelling will releive pain. However if the swelling is recurrent one you need to undergo evaluation by eye specialist to rule out or to treat common predisposing conditions leading to the hordeolum.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you.