Injured foot. Suffer pain. Diagnosed with Osteoporosis earlier. Now on wheel chair. Cannot put weight on the leg. Can this be Osteomyelitis?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I injuried my foot 9 weeks ago, went to doc, was placed in boot for 6 weeks. got out off it at 6 weeks, and released to walk. I cannot walk on that foot dur to splitting immense pain when i step rated at 10, it doesnt hurt as much when im off of it rated at 7. Ive had an XRay and CAT taken recently i dont have any broken bones and to be honest i didnt expect any, I healed for 6 weeks. But now im having to wait for an MRI. I have researched my symptoms and the only thing I can find that has them all is Osteomyelitis (the bone infection), I was diagnosed with Osteoporosis (keep in mind Im a 32 yr old female), back in May 2011. Currently I am wheelchair bound, because I cant put any weight on it at all. Is there a chance it could be that?
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
The pain is not likely to be due to osteomyelitis.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in your foot is less likely to be due to an osteomyelitis with normal X-ray and CT scan. Osteomyelitic changes can be detected on the X-ray and CT scan.
The intense pain is likely to be due to a ligament tear in the area of the injury. This can be detected on MRI scan. It is best to avoid weight bearing on the foot till the MRI results are available.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Injured foot. Suffer pain. Diagnosed with Osteoporosis earlier. Now on wheel chair. Cannot put weight on the leg. Can this be Osteomyelitis? 5 hours later
The xray and cats where only done to look for broken bones, not to see if there was a deformity, i said that already. It not a ligament tear, like i said im healed from previous injury. No offense but please read the question and go for the obvious response directly as my research. Im trying this route because NO Doctor is listening to what i have to say, and havent since 2005.
Also no offense but Id like a response from an American White doctor. Im really tired of foreign doctors, NONE of yall listen or pay attention.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please do upload the reports.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
If the CT scan and X-ray reports show evidence of the healed injury then the intense pain that you have described can be due to a chronic infection like osteomyelitis or a bone bruise. It would be better if you could upload the reports in the box provided on the right side of a query page.
I am sorry I cannot transfer this query to an American white orthopedic specialist in the middle of a discussion.
I had a few discussion with a fellow orthopedician working in my hospital. He also agrees with my advice and has a similar opinion.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Wish you good health.