Inguinal hernia, dizziness, numbness, sore testicles, pain around tailbone. Can hernia be healed safely?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I have an inguinal hernia and get dizzy sometimes also have a numb leg and sore left testacle. I also have a significant pain around my tailbone when I tense my. Uttuscles but the pain is always there. Are they related and can I safely strengthen and heal my hernia without surgery
Posted Tue, 3 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 4 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

Feeling dizzy and having a numb leg has nothing to do with the inguinal hernia

If the hernia is on left side and inguinoscrotal and is huge one the pressure can cause sore left testicle

The tailbone pain is not related to hernia,it could be coccydynia

No there is no non surgical cure for hernia, you need to get it operated

Hope this helps
Am Available for followup queries
Get Well Soon