Information on test to find out good sperms to produce babies?

Infertility Specialist
hi my name is mr. XXXXXXX and I was wondering if there is sperm test so that i know that if my sperm is good enough to produce babies? how long will it take and how much it costs thanks.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 24 minutes later
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX thanks for your query. The test you are looking for is called ' semen analysis '. This is a very widely done test in all parts of world. It is a simple test to know the sperms concentration, motility, morphology and other parameters. Please go to any good laboratory in your town and ask for semen analysis test. They will give you a small container in which you have to masturbate and give your semen sample. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol