Information on symptoms of kidney disease?

what are the symptoms of kidney disease?
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Thanks  for the query.
Brief answer....mild to moderate kidney kidney disease generally doesn't produce any symptom.
Detailed answer....
Kidney disease symptoms depend upon the type of disease a person is suffering from.If the person has kidney stones ,then he may have severe pain called as renal or uretric colic.If a person has bacterial kidney disease ,he would suffer from low amount of urine with burning in urine and high fever.
Normally kidney diseases doesn't cause any pain and in general mild to moderate kidney diseases generally don't cause any symptoms.
Symptoms generally arise when kidney damage is advanced and in such stages ,the symptoms may include following like
Nausea and vomiting
Loss of appetite
General fatigue and shortness of breath
Swelling over body
High blood pressure
Dark coloured urine etc

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
If you have any specific query,please let me know.
Best of luck