Information on heart treatment drug PRIMICORE?

heart treatment drug,PRIMICORE,and application unit. show pictures,if possible.
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

As of the question goes you are interested in knowing more about XXXXXXX PRIMACOR" and its method of application.

The primary content of the drug PRIMACOR is XXXXXXX milrinone XXXXXXX which helps reduce the blood pressure by dilating the blood vessels.

It comes in a powdered form in an ampule and need to be diluted as needed and given in to a veins via Intravenous drip.

I am not able to send a picture in this question and answer windows, but you can search for images on google.

Hope it helps, Please feel free to contact me in case of any further clarifications/ concerns.