Information on Medicon?

about my medicon
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 12 days later
Brief Answer:
They could be for depression.

Detailed Answer:
Hello there, thanks for asking. Mirtazapine is a medication for depression. It is also very good for sleep promotion, so those people who have insomnia and low mood, find this medication the best for their problem. Also, it can increase appetite, so thin people can take advantage of this medication.
Risperidone is a medication which can help severely depressed people to get rid of it. It is also an antipsychotic medication which I think has not been the case for you to be prescribed. Let me know if you have found your answer. Best.