Ask a Urologist   »  

Infection near penis area. Need advice

Jul 2016

Hi doctor , I need your advice . I'm having infection near penis area , is it big problm ? Any doctors I can visit in Bangalore
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can visitmy consulting room .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have some problem near penile area which you have not mentioned in detail in your query.

If you want to consult me personally you can come and XXXXXXX me in Vims Hospital locate on Outer Ring Road opposite More mega store Marathahalli.,between 11 A.M. to 12.30 P.M and in the evening between 6.30 P.M to7.30 P.M. To fix up appointment please call 080-0000.
Thanks and Regards.