Infant is having chest tightness and itchy rashes on face. Worrisome

I write for my daughter who is 30 , 5ft 10ins ,145lbs having a daughter 17 months old. First symptoms were rash and flaking sore skin on fingers and now she has an itchy rash on her face (cheeks) and a tightness in her chest and is consequently feeling very low.

We are very worried
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Balaji Chinnasami 4 hours later

It would me more helpful if you could provide me with few information like
1. Duration of problem (Each symptom)
2. Details about investigations and treatment given so far. Kindly upload documents using the site's uploader if possible.

Assuming her symptoms has been for weeks together, I would consider ruling out connective tissue disorders like systemic lupus erythematosis. But before discussing about the investigations and probable treatment options, kindly furnish me the above mentioned details.

Dr. Balaji Chinnasami