Infant having loose motion. What could be the cause?

My kid who is 7 months old is having loose motion twice a day. This is happening since 10 days or so. We are feeding him with a mix of all pulses which is powdered and then boiled in water. Pulses used are Green dal, Yellow dal, etc. We also feed him Nan Pro2 milk 6-8 times in a day and it is 4 ounces each time. Also we feed him with 1/4th boiled XXXXXXX or 1/2 Banana. We are not using any digestive syrup. Please suggest.
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 10 hours later

Thank you for your query.

You have not mentioned if your son is having any medication and whether a stool examination was done. It is important that you get your son's stool examination done so that we can accordingly guide you. Please share the information so that further guidance can be given.

Though you must be taking care of the bottle hygiene but I would like to stress that you ensure it. You can start some probiotic syrup to recondition the intestines.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or if you would like to share more facts.

Wishing your son an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal