Infant having dry cough. Had fever. Medication?

My daughter is 11 months old. She has dry caugh from last night. She caugh continiously. 2 DAYS back she had fever. Now no fever.
Please suggest how should I go with this.
Posted Thu, 28 Jun 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 23 minutes later

Dry cough with history of fever can be due to viral illness.I would ask you to take her to the pediatrician who can put her on symptomatic treatment.There are chances of her to get affected with cold, running nose and fever again with lower water for drinking, avoid cold food stuff and raw vegetables.

Giving steam inhalation with Eucalyptus can be helpful and relieve her of the symptoms temporarily.

Wish you good health.