Infant has rashes. Is dermadew safe? Suggest best products?

Hi, My girl is 1 month old and has got rashes all over her body. I have been using Johnson's soap for bathing her and I seriously look out changing that. Can you please suggest if dermadew soap is safe on her...and will it reduce the tiny boils/rashes on her body??? Else request you to suggest the best bay products for massage and also for bath.Thanks.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Anupama Nagaraja 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I understand your concern.
I would suggest that you have your child evaluated by a physician to rule out any other causes of rashes in children. If we are sure that they are due to an allergy to the soap, we can change the soap and other products for the child.
It is very much possible that your child is allergic to these products. You can change your safe to use one by pigeon, himalaya, sebamed available in the market. Use a hypoallergenic product and use a proper moisturizer after that to make sure the skin does not get too dry.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.