Infant has fever, diarrhea and rashes all over body. What's going on?

Hi my 15 mo old baby had three tiny slightly pink rash on his upper lid area and one on his forehead . Then second day he has fever 100.4, then third day he has six diarrhea. afevrile and normal activity level. no immediate known sick contact. all immunization is update. almost like a small white/pink vesicle type of rash, not papule or macule type.
now he has the same rash all over his butt & belly, start to notice on his arms, What is going on
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 47 minutes later

Thanks for the query

The data that you have provided could suggest a possibility of viral infection, mostly varicella. This requires medical attention at the earliest. I request you to visit a local pediatrician at the earliest.

Good thing is that the child is active. Do not worry, the child will improve.

Hope this suffices. I will be available for guidance.

Best wishes