Infant drank curdled old formula. What to do?

Feb 2013

My granddaughter drank about an ounce of curdled old formula. She is a year old. Is there something her parents should do?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Observe her for vomitings, loose stools, fever.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

The most common problems are occurrence of vomitings, loose stools, or fever after consuming old formula.

I suggest her parents to observe for vomitings, loose stools, or fever.
Her activity lo be monitored.

If she is active, having no vomiting, fever, or loose stools nothing to worry.

But if she develops any above symptoms I advise them to consult the pediatrician for examination and for symptomatic treatment.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.