Indigestion, heartburn. swollen stomach, poor bowel movement, pain in rib cage. What these symptoms suggest?

General Surgeon
Question
hi i a female 52 have over indergestion?heartburn. swollen stamoch manily night bloated look, so much gas,pain to go to toilet always on the right side where my ribs and my should blades my poor bowels motions has me going over and oner in trying to empty bladder, while the constipastion has for stageson a averge day it like 4in a row about 5 min apart muscles contractionmust be to toiletfor pebbles hard painful, which then it would follow not to long a pain in the upper back round rib cage and a lot of gas mucose and straining to get a very small contents of the size of tap pole, the you walk away and then its like run back in tear stomach is full pain ismoderate bt sick taste metle in mouth close to throw and then it happens about the fourth dayyou sit feeling one you hae a fever my feet are so cold your stomach looks like you need to stick a pin in itand yiu sit you have pain now we have diareaph watering pale tinny little spaggetti and the pain in the exacution of the removel and this procedure could be 5 times over ten minutes so ideas pleaseh its messy pale painful embrassing with gases feeling the indigestion/heartburn crazy help wi t
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 35 minutes later
Hi
Can i know the duration of complaints?
Any investigations you have undergone regarding this complaints?
Can i know your daily diet plan?
Please come back with answers for above questions,i will clarify.
Waiting for your response

Follow-up: Indigestion, heartburn. swollen stomach, poor bowel movement, pain in rib cage. What these symptoms suggest? 53 minutes later
the duration has been yrs but got worse slowly over the yrs. yes lots of mri on lumbar spine and neck brain cos of my injuries to my neck i get ct guided injection to help with the massive haedace and the stifnees of my necki had coloscopy sidnoscpopymany i have forgottonmy my colholestroalll i high so i dont want any more tables ihave so many i now take,my diet has not reall chage cereal morn coffee sanwich or salad lunch dinner friut water meat veg (green) patas alternate from red and white meats

its been going for years the only thing now its gettin worse and more medications had mri, cAT SCAN COLOSCOPY SIDNOCOHY CAMERA DOWN THE THROAT HAVE LUMBAR SPINE BRAIN MRI CT NECK MRI NECK HAD 3 OPERATIONS FOR THE CONTENIENCE OF BOWEL AND A ANOTHER FOR A SLING TO HELP THE BLADDER NOPE THE PROBLEM IS GETTIN SLOWINY WORSE, MY DEPRESSION ISCRAZY IT LIKE I AM A BASKET CASE JUST WISH A DOCTOE CAN ANSWER SOMETHING AND GET IT RIGHT,HAVE HIGH CHOLESTROAL SO DONT WANT ANY MORE TABLET SO CHANGE DIE A BIT MORE MEATS CHICKEN WITH SALADS, CEREALS FRUIT AND LESS SUGAR DRINKS AND MORE WATER,AND IF I AMGOING SOMEWHER I NEED TO BE GOOD I TAKE BUSCANBEN AND INTEMODIUM FOR THE CRAZY STOMACHAND EVEN A DE GAS JUST TO BUY ME TIME NOT TOEMBRASSES MY SELF WITH WIN LOSS OF FECES OF THROW UP YEP QUITE SAD

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 29 minutes later
Hi
As per your query,you had surgeries for faecal incontinence.So,procedure like tightening of muscles around the rectum might have done.So,evacuation of stools will take some time.
But,for easy and complete evacuation of stools,please take high fiber diet.
Drink plenty of liquids.
For heart burn and indigestion,please take frequent small feeds.Take Rabeprazole tablet along with Itopride.
Practise Yoga and meditation daily.
Wish you good health