Indigestion, have NUD. Was treated for H.Pyroli. Now have gallbladder stone. What to do further?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
im33 years now,I have been digestive disorders since 2000 , i have had episodes of indigetsion for many years, have seen many doctors and they have said i have NUD, got all tests done, i was treated for H.Pyroli , i have again gone for tests , there is no H.Pyroli.

now for about a week i had severe digetion problems ,i go to back back stools during nights, i have gone for endoscopy and USG,Now they say i have acute Appendicities for years and they have discoveered a Gall Bladder stone, which i knew existing for about 5 years, my motivation leves have gone down, some times i get light headed feeling etc...

Im taking pantrust and mucaine gel, please guide me what to do...
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 46 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

First a word of reassurance, any intestinal problem only increases if the stress level is high

You have to relax and get yourself treated

I have a feeling you are suffering from ulcer dyspepsia and IBS can coexist

If the appendix is acute get it removed and if you are concerned about gall stones go for laparoscopic surgery where both appendix and gall bladder can be removed in one sitting

For IBS control your stress
Take a probiotic for 2 weeks
Exercise regularly

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept this reply and rate it

Wishing You A Speedy Recovery