Indigestion and bloating. Had an attack of Hep B. Had an episode of appendictis. Suggest therapy?

Hi i am a male aged 37 weight 48 kg ht 157 cms. i have been suffering from problem of indigestion and bloating since the age of 15. two years back i had an attack of hepB and i am a healthy carrier now. a fortnite ago i had a acute episode of appendicitis which subsided with antibiotics.
Is my problem of indigestion causative to these acute problems. My probem of indigestion
has been incurable despite consultations with a number of gastroenterologists.
can you suggest me some therapy for this

My ultrasound reports are normal.
My endoscopy results done last year show mild bile reflux. and endoscopy done in year 2004 showed mild gastritis
i have undergone the standard treatment for ibs with tablets of Yogul, rifagut, pantocid, lesuride for over a period of 4 months.
Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 18 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query
Abdominal bloating is usually due to a loss of compliance or elasticity of stomach and rarely intestines. This may be secondary to -
1) Intrinsic GI problems - Inflammation, infiltration or infection and lactose intolerence
2) Systemic problems - Diabetes, Thyroid problems, neuropathy and bacterial overgrowth
BILE REFLUX GASTRITIS indicates a gastro-duodenal motility problem and can be associated with bloating.
Hepatitis B is a virus which infects the liver and is not caused by bloating. Active hepatitis or an advanced cirrhosis secondary to hepatitis B can cause bloating.
Similary appendicitis is inflammation of appendic and can cause bloating but is not caused by bloating.
As you are from Delhi you should also get yourself checked for Celiac disease.
The treatment depends on the cause, hence discuss the above possibilities with your doctor and proceed accordingly. I am here if you have any doubts further.